260 km of trails / 40 mapped hiking paths at all levels of difficulty will offer hiking lovers unique images of enchanting forests, deserted beaches and picturesque villages. You can choose an organized walk to the Cave of Pythagoras, or an easy 3.5 km trail that connects Potami with Mikro Seitani and Megalo Seitani beaches, or a slightly more difficult one, trekking from the village of Kosmadei to Panagia
Monastery and Kakoperato Cave.
260 km of trails / 40 mapped hiking paths
Some popular hiking routes are:
- Potami – Mikro Seitani – Megalo Seitani [3.8 km]
- Karlovasi – Paleo Karlovasi – Agios Antonios Cave – Potami [2.8 km]
- Potami – Waterfalls – Tsourlei – Potami [4.0 km]
- Potami – Plaka Hill – Tsourlei – Potami [8.3 km]
- Drakei – Megalo Seitani [4.2 km]
- Lekka – Kastania – Kosmadei – Nikoloudes – Lekka [11.3 km]
- Panagia Makrini – Vigla Peak [2.6 km]
- Kosmadei – Kakoperato Cave [3.2 km]
- Agios Konstantinos – Ambelos – Waterfalls [3.4 km]
For more information, please contact the Greek Mountaineering & Hiking
Association of Samos. http://www.eopssamos.gr/index.php/el/
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.